Who we are
Access to your personal information
Changes to this Privacy Notice
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This website will:
· Remember what is in your shopping basket
· Remember where you are in the order process
· Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This website will: Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (if available)
· Allow you to share pages via Add This (if available)
This website will not: Share any personal information with third parties.
We offer free wifi at our properties but do not store or collect data from our clients.
When you book a room you use our booking engine which is provided by Hotelrez. To process orders successfully hotel rez needs to collect the following data
This will include:
personal information about you which we ask you for (e.g. your name, address, and email address) when you make a booking from our website or over the telephone;
a. financial details in order to process your reservation where a hotel requires pre-payment;
b. details of transactions you carry out through our website and details of the fulfilment of your orders.
We may only collect and process personal data collected and/or processed on behalf of a hotel in accordance with that hotel’s instructions. We cannot process it in any other way or for any other purpose.
You should refer to the hotel’s privacy and data protection policy for details of how they protect, and how they require us to protect, your personal information.
We are permitted by the hotel:
· to use your personal information for reserving rooms and/or other services for you at that hotel;
· to pass on your financial details to the hotel and/or appropriate third party (for example, credit card company) for the purpose of confirming or paying for a reservation (please note any credit card details will not be retained by us);
· to use your information for marketing purposes (where you agree to this); and
· to pre-complete forms and other details on our website to make your next visit to our website easier (eg when amending or cancelling a booking).